Everything in a nutshell
Hello Brio Studio is a Philadelphia-based lifestyle and design blog written by me, Jennifer Coyle, with a focus on living beautifully and purposefully. I also own Hello Brio Studio, a one-woman web and blog design shop.
More about Jenn
I’m interested in a ton of random stuff. Call it what you will – versatility, being a Jack of all trades (Jill, rather…), or just plain indecisiveness. But, I love it all (graphic design, health, web design, illustration, technology, exercise, thrifting, typography, interior design, psychology, puppies, etc). Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Always feel free to contact me.
Hello Brio and Creativity
When you’re an inspired individual who spends the majority of your time in an uncreative environment in your daily grind, it’s important to find the time to enjoy and explore that creative realm of your life.
For many of us, our passions lie in the ability to be creative or in spending time dreaming about art and design. I strongly believe that exercising this part of our brains is as important as being logical and grounded – both combined help us to be well-rounded and more fulfilled as people.
I believe that we should all make time to appreciate, create, and curate.
Take the time to appreciate art and design around you. The little things are as important as the bigger things. Reserve time to create — being able to do so is an essential human trait and the possibilities are endless. And even if you’re not an artist at heart, spend time to curate your personal collection of images and tastes. Doing so can help you sharpen your sense of style and eye for design.
Best Creativity Posts:
Fun Design Tutorials:
Best Posts on Blogging:
- 10 Reasons not to date a lifestyle blogger
- How to start blogging: Tips for finding the right mindset
- Does your blog have these 6 critical content components?
- How to maximize your blogging workflow
- Blog content versus design – and what you need to get started
Hello Brio’s Mission Statement
Brio means vim and vigor. Hello Brio then means you’re saying hello to an amazing life.
Live purposefully. Live beautifully. Greet each moment with spirit and optimism; appreciate yourself and the world around you. Discover the best out of the worst, and get more from less.
Most popular Brio posts:
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- How to overcome perfectionism and be happier
- Does reading Facebook statuses make you feel like your life is sub par?
- Positive thinking
- Sunday Seven and Friday Five – Favorite random things from the past week
- Makeup and Beauty Blog – 4 Easy DIY Skincare Recipes with Lemon
- RetroDiva’s Beauty – Spa day: Jenn Staz visits Bellacures salon in SoCal for some summertime pampering