Write for Hello Brio
Hey there! Hello Brio is all about living a creative lifestyle with intention. If you love our site and are passionate about the topics talked about here, we'd love to have you write for us.
The site is growing! Over time the site has gone from posts about Photoshop all the way to editorial pieces about minimalism and mindfulness. Here are some topics we're currently accepting:
- Minimalism (Decluttering, Mindset, Lifestyle)
- Design Tutorials (Hand lettering, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Projects (Bullet Journaling, Scrapbooking, DIY)
- Mindfulness (Self Improvement, Health, Lifestyle)
- Creative Business (Advice, Productivity Tips, Blogging)
- Family (Raising kids, Relationships, etc)
How to submit articles
Your content must be original to Hello Brio, i.e. it can't be posted in part or in its entirety on another site.
Email email@example.com with a short pitch of your idea. Want to get your content up on the site faster? Here's what I'll need from you:
- Your blog post, at least 1,000-ish words
- A headshot, at least 300px wide.
- A short bio about you and/or your blog, fun facts, etc.
- A max of five links to include after your bio (Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc)
- Any photos for the post must be at least 2000px wide. If you're using cc0 photos, please credit the original photographer. Please do not put any text on photos.
Self-promotion: Please refrain from self-promotion for individual products or services within the body of your article. If you'd like to advertise with us instead, please contact us for rates. Property and Ownership: The blog post and all of its content submitted by you is property of hellobrio.com. Please do not re-post any part of the article in its published form on your blog or elsewhere without my permission. I may include affiliate links within the post for products mentioned. These may provide commission for me to help support hellobrio.com. I reserve the right to edit or modify submitted text as I see fit. I will strive to keep the content the same but may edit for spelling, grammar, etc. Sharing the post: Promotion is not necessary, but I will ask that if you're interested, to please post a link to the article on your social media platforms. FYI: I will only host guest posts for fellow bloggers. If you would like me to publish a post, it needs to have external links only to personal blogs/ personal social media sites. Any links to external non-blog sites will be removed.
Our awesome contributors
Click an author picture to read their posts!